Content, content...

This site mostly displays content from my own personal adventures. I am the sole owner of bike wales and all content contained here-in. I am the Editor-in-Chief, Creative Director, Photography Director, and Publisher. Rasputin Crankshaw is merely "Head-Hooligan" and unpaid for his rantings, which are intended for amusement purposes only. (We do not tell him this...)

DISCLAIMER: The main purpose of this website is to promote the benefits of cycling and to encourage readers via route reviews and online maps to get out and explore Wales on their bicycle! Bike Wales bears no responsibility for any claims based on the actions of third parties. Riders ride at their own risk.
Note: I also use this site for my personal journal to record, store photographs, and chart my rides.

How do you do this web thing? Well, I'm using a number of Google applications and Samsung products which I've listed along the sides of this page. I've tried to make the site fairly simple for both myself and the readers. I don't use any installed applications... nothing is stored on my Chromebook. All my text, photos, and code are in the hands of Google.
Thanks Blogger. You ROCK!

I'm using this excellent online application for ALL my photo editing in the cloud! I highly recommend it.

Volunteering: You can read about rides or events within this website(blog) of which I was asked to organise. I did this as an unpaid volunteer. These rides or events generally consisted of small groups of cyclists riding under the auspices of charity organization(s); Sustrans Cymru, Parkinson's UK, and The National Garden Scheme. I mostly use traffic-free routes of the National Cycle Network - which have been developed and are largely maintained by unpaid Sustrans volunteers. I highly recommend everyone to check out their exceptionally fine work @ www.sustrans.org.uk/wales